New Item 2007
- Robot kit
- 13 x RBS581 digital servos, designed for use in robotics
- Speaker for sound and speech
- Blue and black eloxided aluminium components
- Battery charger
- Battery pack, NiMH 6.0V (2000mAh)
- USB cable between PC and robot
- RobovieMaker3 software
- All small items required
295 x 205 x 115mm
1100g incl. supplied battery
Dimensions CPU-board approx.
48 x 52 x 13mm
min.Intel Pentium 4 min. 1GHZ
1 x USB
- LPC2148FBD64 (ARM7) 60MHz
- ROM 512kB / RAM 64kB
- 30x channels for servos
- 10x operating modes, you can determine using these modes for automatic or transmitter functions
- USB interface
- 2W Speaker interface
- Receiver interface
- Bus interface for optional boards
Program motion sequences, the reaction dependent sensor feedbacks and the operation of actuators by using the included software RobovieMaker3.
Motion sequences – Also with your own sound possible!
Go to the Robotics-Forum to upload your own or download new, other movements!
To operate by transmitter
Order No. R9100 Receiver RB14 SCAN
Graupner/JR 40 MHz stick transmitter with at least eight funct
Order No. R2020 Gyro/Acceleration-board 2x Gyro-axes and 3x Acceleration-axes
Order No. R2021 DIO-board 16x digital Input/Output
Order No. R2022 AI-board 8x analog Input (0 – 5V)
Order No. R2023 LED-board 16x Output for LEDs
Order No. R1000.10 RBS581 digital servo
Order No. R1000.20 Battery pack, NiMH 6.0V (2000mAh)
Order No. R1002.50 CPU-board RB2000
- Operate the robot also with a cordless – gamepad - controller!
- It is possible to have your own sound during the movements
- Use the RB2000 CPU-board also in the robot RB1000
- Sensors grasp the characteristics of their environment
- Actuators interfere active in their environment
- The CPU (Central Processing Unit) is the main controller of the robot
- ROM (Read Only Memory)
- RAM (Random Access Memory)
- The muscles of the human are the servos of the humanoid robot
- Humanoid describes an attempt at making these robots look like humans in form and movement
The illustrations show the robot assembled, with optional parts fitted.